• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Aerotech O5280X Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Rocketry Forum,

Does anyone have an Aerotech O5280X motor they would be willing to sell me? Aerotech is launching an updated version (O5500X) in the Spring, but I need one sooner for my project that I hope to fly in March. If you have one you would be willing to sell, that would be fantastic. I would be able to move forward with my project and you get to upgrade to an improved version (see link below). If you have one available to sell, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

MachDiamond

https://aerotech-rocketry.com/products/product_4c93a519-31ea-f9ec-966f-3aa3f40c0efa

I have one in my garage which I'd be willing to exchange for the money to buy an O5500X from Wildman.

The question becomes....do you have a way to get it from Nebraska, as I cannot ship it?

-Kevin

What else do you have lurking in your garage that might be of interest to us??

Nothing too exciting... N1000W, a pair of M1939Ws, L875DM, er....and a pile of other bits. An M1419 will be joining the pile, soon. Pretty sure there's at least one other M there. The rest is almost all 54mm and maybe a bit of 38mm.

Almost all stuff I plan to burn.

-Kevin

Much appreciated Kevin. PM sent.

If anyone else has a second one they would be willing to sell, that would be much appreciated. I'm hoping to have two on hand.

Thanks,

MachDiamond

@MachDiamond since you're interested in two of them, and Tim can ship, I could get the one I have to Tim and he could ship both of them to you.

Back