• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech L1000 SU Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howie

Reaction score
I have an L1000 that I do not have any short or medium term plans to use and would like to sell. I will be attending the Mini Midwest Power launch in Illinois this weekend, so if you are interested and also attending, that would be ideal. My real name is Scott and I'll be driving a black Toyota RAV4 with Iowa plates. Or ask some of the QCRS members for me, and they can find me if I'm not around my vehicle. Asking $200 OBO, cash preferred.

These were:
101064,101074,102574,102974,102584, 102884,102294.

Yes, I purchased mine in July 2014 at NARAM-56 in Pueblo from an on site vendor. Luckily, the recall notice came out before I flew it. Karl sent me a replacement, which I flew at MWP in 2016. The RSO requested that I reinforce the thrust ring with tape as the new batch of L1000's still lacked a unanimous vote of confidence. The motor performed well and sent my Intimidator 3 to 11,794'

I PM'd the seller with an offer.

Here's the code: 021518. I took a picture of the label but for some reason it won't upload. FYI, I ordered it from Wildman last fall and got it about a month ago.

Back