• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AeroTech Interlock copperhead clip

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just get two alligator clips and put tape on one side of each clip. Simple

Use a lighter on the non-pyrogen end to separate the two layers. Then use ordinary alligator clips.

Somebody just broke mine dagnabbit! I loaned it to him and he broke off the springy tab in the middle. Errrggghh!

I think I have one in my supplies. I'll have to check when I get home tomorrow. PM me your address and I let you know if I have one and will send it to you.

David

Use a lighter on the non-pyrogen end to separate the two layers. Then use ordinary alligator clips.

Sad state of affairs when you have to clarify the non-pyrogen end lol (not some kind of backdoor slant against the OP, I just thought it was funny)

I've got at least one you can have. If I don't see you soon I'll put it in the mail.

Where are you getting copperhead igniters these days, or is it an old stash?

Old stash of them. I will not use them at an organized launch, but if I am out flying with my brother, I'll use them. I find the reliability to be decent, and I have 'em, so might as well use them.

Back