• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Aerotech Initiator

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Must be complete and in box. I have an evil plan, so cheep or trades encouraged. Lemme know what you need or want for it. I know one was given out at LDRS, so if it's not you cuppa tea, hit me up

I have cool things to trade, because I already indentured the children. I can give you used ice cubes, the fresh contents of my leaf blower bag, an unused air bag or soup with no fold lines in it. Please don't make me pay retail. My Scottish Grandfather would disown me. He's dead, but he would.

Look, I like crickets much like the next guy. Jimeny was great and shoulda got an Oscar for his supporting role. Last guy I knew met some friends of mine at a local lake. The party continues I hope because he never came back. Which leads to the current dilemma....

Danny, haven't had a spare minute except the required 4 hours of sleep. I'm not ignoring your last but long story short, can't make next weekend, dammit. I need Danny and dog time! Frack! Gotta be a kit. Did you build it stock? Stay tuned. Chewing thru electrons at light speed this morning. My god damn one day off this week. What a cluster, and not the good kind with smoke.

Danny, haven't had a spare minute except the required 4 hours of sleep. I'm not ignoring your last but long story short, can't make next weekend, dammit. I need Danny and dog time! Frack! Gotta be a kit. Did you build it stock? Stay tuned. Chewing thru electrons at light speed this morning. My god damn one day off this week. What a cluster, and not the good kind with smoke.
Time is a commodity. Yeah built stock with AP retainer. Don't worry about making it we can always meet in Nebraska somewhere if you want? If you want I can invite them to show up if they're not busy. I saw a few of them last night it was late though.

Uh oh, this is looking like one of those ugly supply chain things. It would be great if my supply bicycle needed a transmission. Since no one has spoke up ( get it?) I will do the walk of shame to my local Rocket dispensary. Apparently, the speed of plastic is over my head.

Back