AeroTech Information Release 3/31/09

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garoq

Reaction score
AeroTech Information Release

3/31/09

New AeroTech Hobby Line Dealer Announced

AeroTech is pleased to announce the addition of Always Ready Rocketry (ARR) as a new dealer of its hobby line rocket products in sunny Tampa, FL.

arr_logo225.jpg

Randall Ejma, owner of ARR, is very excited about the prospects of being an onsite vendor for local launches at Tripoli Tampa, as well as providing a convenient national online web store. Mr. Ejma commented, “There was definitely a void for these products at our monthly launches, and I think it’s great to see so much business so quickly. I’m especially excited about mid-power rocketry people being able to experience the awesome acceleration of the G339N Warp-9 reload too.”

We offer him congratulations and hope that you will visit his site and get involved in this fast moving hobby!

The Always Ready Rocketry website can be viewed at https://www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com.

AeroTech Consumer Aerospace is a division of RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc., Cedar City, UT.

I’m especially excited about mid-power rocketry people being able to experience the awesome acceleration of the G339N Warp-9 reload too.
Don't you have to be L1 certified to fly a G339? It's still a high power motor due to the thrust level.

*sigh*

Please lets not open this same
old can of worms again....

*banging head*

Thank You Gary and
Congrats Randy !!!

Back