• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AEROTECH HARDWARE SALE, (MUST GO)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
I have a couple of items that I need to make disappear. These are offered at a considerable savings over new. Both items are New and Never Flown. Feel free to make me an offer if you are interested as these need to go.

First up I have a Brand New Aerotech 54/2560 Full Motor. This is the Latest and has the white Silkscreen Printing on the case, (No Serial Number). Includes Seal Disc and your choice of Rear Closure, (Black or Gold). The Forward Closure is an Open standard Type. I am asking $150 Shipped to your location, Lower 48 Only. This is a very nice motor. (ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD)

Next is a Pristine Never Flown Rouse Tech 75/7680 Monster Motor, (S# 0023 04/07). It includes the seal Disc, Gold Forward and Aft Closures and as an Added Bonus I am throwing in a Rouse Tech Tailcone Motor Closure for use with Minimum Diameter Projects. These are very hard to come by at least in my opinion. I am asking $525 Shipped to you, Lower 48 Only. Additionally, I have the M-1850W reload for this Motor. I do have capabilities to Ship the Load through my Local Gun Shop. My buddy said it would be no problem. I will let the Motor and Re-Load go for $750 Shipped to You, Lower 48 Only. Screaming deal for somebody out there !!!

Anyhow, some of you may know that I am having some issues at the present time. Unloading these items will be a great help to me.
Feel free to PM me or you can also Email (preferred) ozwald_1 at Hotmail dot Com.
View attachment 294084View attachment 294085View attachment 294086

Last edited:
I have a couple of items that I need to make disappear. These are offered at a considerable savings over new. Both items are New and Never Flown. Feel free to make me an offer if you are interested as these need to go.

First up I have a Brand New Aerotech 54/2560 Full Motor. This is the Latest and has the white Silkscreen Printing on the case, (No Serial Number). Includes Seal Disc and your choice of Rear Closure, (Black or Gold). The Forward Closure is an Open standard Type. I am asking $150 Shipped to your location, Lower 48 Only. This is a very nice motor.

(ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD)

Next is a Pristine Never Flown Rouse Tech 75/7680 Monster Motor, (S# 0023 04/07). It includes the seal Disc, Gold Forward and Aft Closures and as an Added Bonus I am throwing in a Rouse Tech Tailcone Motor Closure for use with Minimum Diameter Projects. These are very hard to come by at least in my opinion. I am asking $525 Shipped to you, Lower 48 Only. Additionally, I have the M-1850W reload for this Motor. I do have capabilities to Ship the Load through my Local Gun Shop. My buddy said it would be no problem. I will let the Motor and Re-Load go for $750 Shipped to You, Lower 48 Only. Screaming deal for somebody out there !!!

(The 75/7680 Casing has been sold. The fore and aft closures and the tailcone retainer are still available)

Anyhow, some of you may know that I am having some issues at the present time. Unloading these items will be a great help to me.
Feel free to PM me or you can also Email (preferred) ozwald_1 at Hotmail dot Com.
View attachment 294084View attachment 294085View attachment 294086

BUMP. PRICE REDUCED ON ITEM. I WILL LET THE MOTOR GO FOR $500 SHIPPED AND WITH THE RELOAD $725 SHIPPED

Last edited:
I'd really like to purchase the tail cone closure for the ARLISS Extreme upper stage I'm building.

John

I'd really like to purchase the tail cone closure for the ARLISS Extreme upper stage I'm building.

John

I was thinking the same thing for my sustainer. However, these might affect motor performance due to the Krushnic effect.

I was thinking the same thing for my sustainer. However, these might affect motor performance due to the Krushnic effect.

IIRC Krushnic effect is caused by burying the nozzle too deep inside the air frame and the resulting effect crisping the interior of the AF, a tail cone buried inside the airframe really wouldn't do much good would it? Typically a tail cone is located at the end of the airframe not up inside it, or is there something I am missing here?

Hopefully this is not a derail, the deal you are offering Ozwald is one I wished I was in position to snap up.

The nozzle isn't recessed into the tailcone far enough for this problem.

It depends on the nozzle, most look long enough. The M685 I have is a medusa and its short, in fact it sits recessed in a normal closure. I did see that Aerotech makes a single throat nozzle for the M685 which is quite a bit longer.

Anyways Oz is right, I do want it. And if I have to shorten it up that's not a problem. I already have to turn down the OD to sit flush with the casing.

Last edited:
It depends on the nozzle, most look long enough. The M685 I have is a medusa and its short, in fact it sits recessed in a normal closure. I did see that Aerotech makes a single throat nozzle for the M685 which is quite a bit longer.

Anyways Oz is right, I do want it. And if I have to shorten it up that's not a problem. I already have to turn down the OD to sit flush with the casing.

Now I see. I wasn't aware that the 685 was a medusa. That would be recessed. Shoot me a PM

The 75/7680 casing has been spoken for. I still have the gold closures, the M1850 re-load and the tailcone closure up for grabs. Oz

I received the casing in perfect condition. Oz is a great person to work with.

Back