• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech F62T-M for 29/60-100 case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetlag

Reaction score
Hello, folks,

I have for sale 6 packages of F62T-M reloads for the older 29/60-100 Aerotech case. Price is $8.00 each, $6.00 shipping for the first one with $0.50 added for each additional.
Please PM me if interested for payment info.

Many Thanks,
Allen

DSC05373.JPG

DSC05374.JPG

DSC05375.JPG

Last edited:
It's not "older". It's just the Aerotech/Rouse-tech 29-60 case. The instructions are just generic for both the 60 and 100.

The F62 is a great motor. I've flown a bunch of them. Good price, too.

How are you shipping them legally?

Thanks,
-Ken

It's not "older". It's just the Aerotech/Rouse-tech 29-60 case. The instructions are just generic for both the 60 and 100.

The F62 is a great motor. I've flown a bunch of them. Good price, too.

How are you shipping them legally?

Thanks,
-Ken

I have a friend in the business with a waiver.

Allen

I am building a RMS F62T-14A relaod in a 29/60 case, the delay that came with the kit is way to large and does not fit into the forward enclosure, what am I missing here. I have 2 of these with the same issue. This is not my first 29mm reload so not sure why this version is different.

Wow - there’s an old thread.

In what dimension is it too large? Diameter? Do the delay grain and spacer fit into the delay liner, but that assembly is too large in diameter to fit in the forward closure? If that’s true, you may need to peel off one, thin outer layer of paper from the delay liner. Don’t force it.

Mark

The diameter is to big for the forward delay spacer, o-ring and insulator

Attachments

• IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2474.jpg
    IMG_2474.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 11
yep I didn't at first understand that these are different from the hobby line. Thanks

Last edited:
Back