• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Aerotech F40-10 HDK

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Need the delay kit to make F40-4s and -7s into -10s
I think its HDK-22.
Aerotech added $10 to shipping. I think that was 33% of the price for two packs!
So looking for someone who has one or two packs of these for a tad less.
Thanks for reading.

I think its HDK-22.
Aerotech added $10 to shipping. I think that was 33% of the price for two packs!
Thanks for reading.
Lemme look, Jeff. They are a little buried right now. I bought a ton of those delays back in the day.

Jeff, well, so far I found RDK 01, 02, 04, 08 and one pack of HDK 14’s. I also found some thermalite and lone SU F-72 In the same range box. Why it was in there, I have no clue, but it’s gotta be old. I have another ammo can with igniter junk to get to. Have you thot about using an Eggtimer Apogee? I have 4 and would sell you one if you need it. Built and tested 20 bux. thinking of going out Sat to Holtville for some low altitude testing. Rocstock in April?

Last edited:
I think its HDK-22.
Thanks for reading.
That $10 is about right for a box going parcel post, the required shipping method for these.

Latest posts

Back