• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech/Dr rocket/ millennium

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
Plumbing issues put me in a hard place. Need to get rid of some goodies. The millennium cases are unfired with various closures what you see is what I have. The blue forwards are also new. I have 38/240X2, 38/360X3 and 38/480X3.the other pic is pretty much what you see is what you get. Willing to discuss any questions. I have 2 complete 54/852 motors, a red DR Rocket that I believe is unfired. I have no seal disks to include. Shipping on me. Let me know if theres any interest.

Cases:240 $45,360$50,480$55,

I'll price the other stuff in a bit, but at least 35% off current retail.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 96
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I might be interested in a complete 38/360 millennium. What are the prices?

Last edited:
Plumbing issues put me in a hard place. Need to get rid of some goodies. The millennium cases are unfired with various closures what you see is what I have. The blue forwards are also new. I have 38/240X2, 38/360X3 and 38/480X3.the other pic is pretty much what you see is what you get. Willing to discuss any questions. I have 2 complete 54/852 motors, a red DR Rocket that I believe is unfired. I have no seal disks to include. Shipping on me. Let me know if theres any interest.

Jim,

The rule on Yardsale is your must provide a price list. You cannot fish for bids.

I wasn't fishing for bids, I'll get right on that. Was overwhelmed with everything I listed, yea it's on me

I don't have a complete one unless it doesn't matter what rear closure you get. Preston got the one black one I had.
Any color rear closure is fine with me. The forward closure will be millennium right? How much for it complete?

I'll at least take a set of 38/ 240, 360, 480 for $150. One each

Once you get the rest sorted out I might add more

I'm confused as to what is available and teh cost of each... I'm seeing the pic(s) and might be interested in one or two cases, but need a detailed price list...

Jim, if you have a 240, 360, 480 millennium case still, I will take them.

It looks like USPS is playing tag with the cases I sent you. They were in Raleigh two days ago, and are now back in Raleigh again today.

Sorry for the rookie way I have handled this,all I have left in millennium is a used 480. two 360s and two 240s. RocketScott, if you want a 3 case set with the used 480 I'll subtract 20$

Here is the other stuff:
29/40-120 closure set,new:$33.95
Standard 38mm forward closures open,new 2 red(Probably NOT DR Rocket) 1 black. $24 each
Aerotech 38/360 used case and red forward closure only $67
Aerotech 29/60 new complete motor $62
Aerotech 29mm plugged forward closure $18
DR Rocket 29/180 complete used $76
Dr Rocket 29/240 complete used $82
Aerotech 29/240 used case $38
Aerotech 54/852 complete used with plugged extended closure$125

Back