• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Aerotech DMS 98mm M1340

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhill9693

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, this might be a long shot, but I'm looking for an Aerotech 98mm DMS M1340. I can trade an Aerotech DMS 75mm M1350, or several equivalent options in various brands.

Would prefer to make the trade at LDRS 42, Freedom Launch, NARAM, NSL East (GRITS), or SRA.

Hi all, this might be a long shot, but I'm looking for an Aerotech 98mm DMS M1340. I can trade an Aerotech DMS 75mm M1350, or several equivalent options in various brands.

Would prefer to make the trade at LDRS 42, Freedom Launch, NARAM, NSL East (GRITS), or SRA.

I have a M1419 ill sell you at LDRS if you wanna buy the DMS or borrow a case or trade. Let me know. I also have a M1600 redline.

Last edited:
The M1340 is essentially the same as the M1350, just a different diameter. I was hoping to do a motor-for-motor trade or equivalent.

Trading for the reload plus cash plus more cash for a case (disposable or otherwise) isn’t doable for me right now. But thanks for the offer!

The M1340 is essentially the same as the M1350, just a different diameter. I was hoping to do a motor-for-motor trade or equivalent.

Trading for the reload plus cash plus more cash for a case (disposable or otherwise) isn’t doable for me right now. But thanks for the offer!

Different diameter and 2700ns more, but same propellent. I will be bringing both 98mm loads with me if anyone needs them for a project.

Back