Aerotech delay element length G76-7

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thanks. My brain decided to take the rest of the day off. So I left early and went home. I have good days and bad days. MS.

My wife has had MS for at least 17 years now. I realize that everyone has different symptoms, but I know how chronic fatigue affects her and I know that when she “hits the wall” it’s time to rest, perhaps chill (literally), and let the body recuperate. I admire you for hanging in there!

Thanks, sorry to hear about your wife. Chronic fatigue is my main issue also. When I got home I realized I forgot to take my morning meds. Thats why I crashed. I have had it since
1997. My wife is severely disabled so I will continue working to support us as long as possible.
Thank you for your kind words. I am praying now for her and your family.

Thanks! Please introduce yourself to me at a launch sometime! I’ll keep your wife and you in my prayers also. My wife’s worst symptom now is spasticity and sensitivity to heat.
Best wishes!
Steve

Thanks! Please introduce yourself to me at a launch sometime! I’ll keep your wife and you in my prayers also. My wife’s worst symptom now is spasticity and sensitivity to heat.
Best wishes!
Steve
Yeah I'm mainly suffering from Fatigue and also spasticity. Can be painful. I have prayed and will continue for you and yours.
Right now I am flying with DARS in DFW TX. However I just went to LDRS and plan to go to the FLY FEST, Labor Day 2020 in the Rocket Pasture! Perhaps I will see you there!

Back