• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Aerotech 98/10240 Motor Casing + Closures/FSD/SSFSD

RocketmanAleks

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to fly an M1939 or M2500 next year that will require a 98/10240 motor casing and hardware, and wanted to put out a feeler to see if anyone had hardware they may be willing to part with. I know I just missed the Wildman BF sale, otherwise I probably would have grabbed the case then. Thanks!

RocketmanAleks

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a reason you are not doing a pre-order with Balsa Machining Service or another vendor?
Just looking to potentially save a bit of money, plus I have a lot of used/secondhand cases, and I think it would be fun to keep up the trend. No need to circulate new hardware if someones not using theirs and willing to part.

CoyoteNumber2

Original San Diego High Power Rocketry
Reaction score
Just looking to potentially save a bit of money, plus I have a lot of used/secondhand cases, and I think it would be fun to keep up the trend. No need to circulate new hardware if someones not using theirs and willing to part.

I think I have what you need, I'll look and send you message.