• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Aerotech 75/7680 case and closure/seal set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crooksz_Rocketz

Reaction score
Wanted: Aerotech 75/7680 case and closure set + seal disc

PM me if you have one to ship or pick/up in the DC/Baltimore area.

I just asked Wildman about one I ordered on Black Friday. I didn't ask if he stocked it but did ask if he thought I would have it by April. He was fairly certain I would. Might ask him.

I just asked Wildman about one I ordered on Black Friday. I didn't ask if he stocked it but did ask if he thought I would have it by April. He was fairly certain I would. Might ask him.
Thanks, was hoping for a gently used one actually instead of paying full retail

Thanks, was hoping for a gently used one actually instead of paying full retail
Buy a Loki 8000n case, find a CTI Pro75 adapter set , a.k.a. "hubcap". Get some Pro75 spacers, snap rings. You can fly a 4g, 5g, or 6g AT or CTI reload. Even if you buy a Loki nozzle and fwd closure , you can fly Loki reloads, too. It will all work in an AMW or Kosdon 7600n case. All that hardware is cheaper than an AT motor set.

Back