Aerotech 75/10240?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see. Pretty sure the mention of the case on the specs page is a recent addition, though. Maybe AT is close?

I was unaware they were doing one. I had this idea to do a 7 grain version of the 3" motor. It will be a slight mod to the M1850 by adding a 7th grain. Should be around 9kn. I am flying it in a Loki 8000n case with CTI hubcap and nozzle carrier. Most likely I will do it at MDRA's Red Glare in April.

I was unaware they were doing one. I had this idea to do a 7 grain version of the 3" motor. It will be a slight mod to the M1850 by adding a 7th grain. Should be around 9kn. I am flying it in a Loki 8000n case with CTI hubcap and nozzle carrier. Most likely I will do it at MDRA's Red Glare in April.
An 8th grain may be a long motor but should get you right around 10,000n.

I know a guy that could make you a 75/10240 case..if you want one. Heck even with a boat tail and a 2xL FC.

Tony

Goodness that will be long. I had to extend my MC Frenzy XL to take the 75/7680 and still have room for a chute.

I wanna see that flight Dave..

Teddy

Back