• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech 54mm RMS Hybrid Reload kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, Just wondering what ever happened to these reloads, none of my PM,s were answered.
Have they been sold ?

These require Hazmat due to the starter grains which are APCP. Just an FYI.

Not quite. These reloads were classified as 1.4S which is what the USPS requires for them to be shippable. With prior permission of course.

Some of the reloads that included more APCP (J260) were 1.4C.

This would be very tempting if it weren't for the requirement that I rejoin TRA to be able to use them.

Not quite. These reloads were classified as 1.4S which is what the USPS requires for them to be shippable. With prior permission of course.

Some of the reloads that included more APCP (J260) were 1.4C.

This would be very tempting if it weren't for the requirement that I rejoin TRA to be able to use them.

I stand corrected. These should be okay for USPS, provided all requirements are followed.

Hi,
I apologize for the delayed in responding, I was away on an unexpected trip. I'll be responding to all PM's momentarily.

-Jason

Back