• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech 54mm RMS Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeyBear326

Reaction score
I've been out of the hobby for a while and don't see myself investing in a Level 2 build at any point in the near future so I'm looking to clear out a few things including the 54mm RMS motor hardware I've got.

There's been some interest in me piecing this out, so let's go with this.

- (1 Sold) 852 N-sec Case - $60
- (1 Sold) 1280 N-sec Case - $75
- (1 Sold) 1706 N-sec Case - $100
- (2 Sold) Aft Closure - $30 ea
- (2 Sold ) Standard Forward Closure (not-plugged) - $30 ea
- (1 Sold) Extended Forward Closure (not-plugged) - $30

Buy a whole motor (casing, forward closure & aft closure) or the whole lot and I'll knock 15% off. You cover shipping and I'll eat the PayPal fees.

This hardware is from an older manufacturing date, but everything here is in new or like new condition save for some minor scratches on the 1280 N-sec casing which you can see in the photos.

Attachments

• All.jpg
    All.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Casing Detail.jpg
    Casing Detail.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Closures.jpg
    Closures.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Still available. I'm open to splitting up the lot - new prices listed in the original post. Also open to negotiating on the price a bit.

Just an fyi, you can get it cheaper new from wildman.
Thank you for letting me know - I updated prices accordingly. Prices seem to vary pretty wildly depending on where you order hardware from. I'm just looking to get a fair price for them and send them to a good home.

Bump. 1 case (852 N-sec) remaining, looking to move to it quick. $55 shipped and it's yours.

Back