• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Aerotech 29/40-120 Cases and Reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioFlyer

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to pick up a couple extra Aerotech 29/40-120 cases.

Non hazmat reloads are also of interest (if you're near Dayton, OH hazmat loads are of interest as well.

Lee of Merlin Missiles sells Aerotech cases and reloads. Lee attends WSR and TMO launches and attends the WSR build night at eRockets every Tuesday.

Thanks for the info everyone. I definitely know where to buy new cases and reloads

Perhaps I should have been more clear. Looking to pick up some extra cases (good condition used) to add to my pile.

If those same people happened to have reloads they wanted to sell as well I'd be interested in making an offer for those as well.

I have a question about the nomenclature for these casings: I know the 29 = 29mm diameter, but what does the 40-120 mean? I thought it was length, but (at least on the Apogee website), all the motors they list are 124mm long (or is that the overall length of the casing, with closures and ejection charge in place?). Thanks for the clarification.

I have a question about the nomenclature for these casings: I know the 29 = 29mm diameter, but what does the 40-120 mean? I thought it was length, but (at least on the Apogee website), all the motors they list are 124mm long (or is that the overall length of the casing, with closures and ejection charge in place?). Thanks for the clarification.

You can buy reloads that vary from 40 to 120 Ns in impulse. Basically the smaller reloads have smaller fuel grains that do not run the full length of the case

right; makes sense! Don't know why I didn't figure that out. Thanks for the explanation. D

Back