Aerotech 24mm RMS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Does anyone know what casings is needed for Aerotech E reloads? Would It happen to be a 24/40? I think it's either a E11 or E18 reload im buying.... And where I can get one for a reasonable price & within 2 weeks. Im not realy botherd if it's 2nd hand & used , just useable ;)
Preferabley UK members , but anyone who can get one to me within 2 weeks.
Thanks
Karl

Karl

There is only one case for the 24mm 'consumer' reloads it takes them all, same goes for the 29mm 'consumer' sizes as well - one case fits all.

Now the bad news, I lost my casing (lost the whole rocket in fact) last year and still haven't found a replacement. I haven't tried Ebay but I did ring round numerous dealers (UK and USA) to no avail .. hope you have better luck, and if you find someone with a stock, please let me know :)

try Red Arrow Hobbies

I got my first 24mm RMS casing on Rocketryonline auction and paid a premium for it. I lost it when it ejected out the back of a rocket over a soybean field a couple months ago.

I called Dave at Red Arrow and he said he was getting some in - took a couple weeks to get it but the price was less than the auction price I paid for the first one.

Originally posted by llickteig1
Dr. Rocket doesn't make 18mm, 24mm, or comsumer 29mm cases.

--Lance.
I know he doesn't sell these casings, but I understood he made all the casings for Aerotech...

Originally posted by Rick James
I know he doesn't sell these casings, but I understood he made all the casings for Aerotech...

Not the consumer versions. Dr Rocket makes high power 29mm and up size casings.

Back