• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeropack RB38P = 1.650” 38mm Motor retainer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJmiller1

Reaction score
Used once without JB weld. No glue residue. Very good condition.

$17 shipping included USPS Priority w/tracking. Ships within 24 hours of payment.

I accept email and Paypal at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

JJ
IMAG0072.jpgIMAG0073.jpg

Last edited:
Only person faster than Blackbrandt on free stuff, is Papa Dave on a deal! :)

Hey- I resemble that remark! I taught Matt everything he knows about being young and desperate, er, ah, thrifty, yeah, thrifty-that's the ticket! At least, that's what Morgan Fairchild called me......

Last edited:
You should be happy I've been swearing at my new Arduino all night or else I woulda snagged this.... :)

You should be happy I've been swearing at my new Arduino all night or else I woulda snagged this.... :)

I'm super happy you are swearing at your arduino. Swear at it for me too, I hate them little smug cpu's-they think they are sooo cute and can do everything the big boys do. The perfect torture is to apply extra voltage-makes 'em dance until smoke comes outta their little ears. makes them really docile and then you can use them for propping open doors or leveling uneven tables......

Back