• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeropack 24mm Retainers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought two of these retainers (two weeks ago). They are new never used. I was going to use them on a couple Dynastar kits that I have, but after building the Snarky and seeing how cheap the flimsy the tubes are I decided on my next build to upgrade the motor tube to a LOC and the body tubes. I'm sure I could probably sand the tube to fit the rings, but I'm lazy.

$14 for each one I'll pay the shipping. I know if you bought these from AP you would pay at least $7 for shipping. I'll ship them FREE. If you are interested PM. The reason I didn't take a picture is because they are packed away in a box because I hadn't plan on using them.

https://www.apogeerockets.com/Building_Supplies/Motor_Retainers_Hooks/Screw-On_Retainers/24mm_AeroPack_Retainer_L1

Apparently it states it fits Madcow and Aerotech, but I didn't know they made a 24mm motor tube?

Last edited:
Mine!!
Yep, I'll take them. I've got three Rocwerks Reactors. These two babies will be put to good use.

Back