It seems that the Aerobee 100 (Aerobee Jr) photo I used for my NRL-51 drawing was deceptive. They photographed the rocket with the standard Aerobee nose, but then they pulled it off and replaced it with a weird nose consisting of a tapered adapter and an Arcon payload. I found evidence of this years ago, and put a little note in a later edition of my drawing that it was the rocket as photographed, rather than as flown. Today, Dan Meyer was kind enough to send me some material that included this photograph. I intend to do an accurate drawing at a later date. But I thought I'd let people see how weird this Aerobee looks.