• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AERO PACK MOTOR ADAPTERS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
I have the Aero Pack 98/75, 54/38 and the older style (Aero Pack?) 38/29 motor adapters and at this point they are just taking up space. The 98/75 has been used but the others are new/unused. $55.00 for the lot shipped to your door or best offer. U.S. addresses only. Thanks Oz

View attachment 294692

Last edited:
I would like them, please.

Hey Steve. I hope you are well today. Sorry to say Worsaer beat you to it by like 7 minutes. If for some reason that falls through they are yours. Do you need anything else by chance? I'm still thinning out my stock of items. Oz

Hey Steve. I hope you are well today. Sorry to say Worsaer beat you to it by like 7 minutes. If for some reason that falls through they are yours. Do you need anything else by chance? I'm still thinning out my stock of items. Oz

Hi Ozwald,
Actually that's good! Worsaer won't back out. I took an inventory and realized I really just needed the smallest.
Right now time to build rockets is the only thing I'm missing!

Hi Ozwald,
Actually that's good! Worsaer won't back out. I took an inventory and realized I really just needed the smallest.
Right now time to build rockets is the only thing I'm missing!

I hear ya on that. Never enough time for that. Take care buddy. Oz

Back