Aero pack 98mm to 75mm adapter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, my kit has a 98mmt, will fly her on 75s to begin with. 400lbs is a lot of thrust, don't want to send it up the middle of the rocket.

Used my adapter several times. Used it with CTI M2020's that have 600lbs of thrust and Aerotech M1850's that put out 550lbs. The adapter held up just fine, the rocket's finally failed.:eek:

Last edited:
I regularly fly K2050 motors with my Aero-pack 75 to 54 adapter, no issues at all.

The adapter is a three piece system, and all pieces come with it. Aero Pack does state on their website that the adapter is to be used with their 98mm retainer. Not sure if it will work with a different brand of motor retainer or not. Maybe someone who knows will jump in. Your going to need a 98mm retainer anyway, so just use the Aero Pack one and everything will work great.

https://aeropack.net/webstore/product.asp?productid=88

Already have the 98mm retainer and thrust plate. I just had never seen a flight with this adapter and wanted to make sure it would hold up. I have Aeropack smaller adapters and they work great.

Attachments

• Mad cow Frenzy massive 011.JPG
    Mad cow Frenzy massive 011.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 40
I flew that adapter with a 7-grain version of the M1850 in a snap ring case. It sim'd as an M2353. That adapter will handle anything you throw in it.
Already have the 98mm retainer and thrust plate. I just had never seen a flight with this adapter and wanted to make sure it would hold up. I have Aeropack smaller adapters and they work great.

Latest posts

Back