• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aero Pack 38-54 Motor Adapter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobtheshortstop

Reaction score
Hello all, it’s been some years since I’ve posted on here, I’ve been out of rocketry since about 2015. I’m moving into a new place next month and was going through some boxes and found some goodies to sell that I no longer need anymore. This one is for an Aero Pack 38-54 Motor Adapter. I believe I only used it a couple times. Kept it very clean. Asking $20 for, just about half the retail price. Plus actual shipping. I accept PayPal, goods and services so both you and I are protected. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Attachments

• 94CCEAC7-9E01-4113-A0E5-5666E947A287.jpeg
    94CCEAC7-9E01-4113-A0E5-5666E947A287.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 26
Hello all, it’s been some years since I’ve posted on here, I’ve been out of rocketry since about 2015. I’m moving into a new place next month and was going through some boxes and found some goodies to sell that I no longer need anymore. This one is for an Aero Pack 38-54 Motor Adapter. I believe I only used it a couple times. Kept it very clean. Asking $20 for, just about half the retail price. Plus actual shipping. I accept PayPal, goods and services so both you and I are protected. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Where are you located?

Back