• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: WTB: BT-101 and Couplers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyldbill

Reaction score
Need a few LONG (long as you've got, up to 48") lengths of BT-101 and some coupler (~10 inches total) to go with it. I'd order from TT, but really don't want to deal with the (potential) wait. If you've got some you can spare, lemme know.

thanks,
-bill

I hate to admit it...but Totally Tubular is pretty much the only game in town for a BT-101 tube and coupler.

You might want to try LOC or PML I think...somebody help me here...they have 3.9" tube.

sandman

actually, I'd prefer the BT-101 as I'm trying to keep the weight down...

I'll have some extra BT-101 next week (Friday) but they are 34" long!

I finally got ahold of Jim Fackert and I'll pick up my tube order next Thursday.

sandman

Cool! Any coupler?

If you can help me out, I'll take 3 of the 34" and 34" of coupler if you can get it, or whatever you can manage. Lemme know total $ and I'll shoot you a PPPayment if that works for you.

Muchas gracias!
-bill

Back