• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: WTB Aerotech 24mm RMS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottluther1369

Reaction score
I am looking for a Aerotech 24mm RMS and the smallest reloads I can get for it. I think that would be D9-4W (3 Pack), E adapter, F Spacer

Do I need the MRS Aft closure wrench, Motor Hook?
Email me what you've got or the cheapest web site to find these items if you would!
Thank you very much!!!!
--Scott

You can get the 24/40 case at Commonwealth.net for only $42.70, but it doesn't look like the D9-4 is available from them. Your next best choice would be the E18, which TOTALLY ROCKS in an Estes Executioner or Super Big Bertha, as demonstrated in this picture.

Jason

Originally posted by jetra2
Your next best choice would be the E18, which TOTALLY ROCKS in an Estes Executioner or Super Big Bertha, as demonstrated in this picture.

Jason [/B]

Jason,
That's cool. What delay did you use for the Executioner using the E18. The F24-4 works great too:)
Larry

I used E18-7's because that's all I had. I had the rocket designed with zipperless recovery, so I had nothing to worry about.

Jason

Jason,
Would you say the 7 sec. delay is a bit to long?

A bit! HA! :p

Yes, it's quite long! It easily drops 100-200 feet before the chute opens. Just a bit scary.

Jason

Still looking for a Aerotech 24/40 RMS? Also have a couple of Aerotech D, E and F RMS reloads. The F24 and F39 reload is awesome in a slightly modified Estes Phoniex model. Thanks. Steve

Back