• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: What size Sprint kits would you guys want?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you do with a ruined model?

• Dump it

• Try and loose it at a launch

• Accept it

• I'm too smug to admit that I ruined a model

• Dump it

• Try and loose it at a launch

• Accept it

• I'm too smug to admit that I ruined a model

Results are only viewable after voting.
Will the rocket handle a streamer recovery from over 2000 feet?

Sure it will!

The BT-50 size kit was originally designed for a streamer.

Higher doesn't mean it'll come down faster.

Rocsim gives it 46ft/sec for landing speed. for a 1 oz model that's acceptable.

Hi Sandman I talked to you a while ago:)
Would you have a Sprint Combo available?
Lets say if I wanted 3 different sizes,I would put down some cash in case you would need to buy some supplies:D
Mikey

Hi Sandman! The BT-56 Sprint Kit arrived yesterday and it looks great! This is my first Roachwerks kit and I was wondering if it would live up to all the hype I've read about on TRF -- and it certainly does! Now if I can just get that Little Joe II this summer ... ;)

Thanks, Duke, flatery will get you everywhere with me...it just takes time!

I had BT-56 Sprint Kit build a few weeks ago, but just got around to putting the first coat of primer on it. I hated to cover up Sandmans great looking nosecone and boattail, but I want to fly it at our next launch.......

I'd love to get one of those. PM me when you get some ready and I'll see about getting you some funds. I'd like to get the BT20 version first then the BT56 one.

Nice job too!!!! :D

For some strange reason this thread kept showing up as a "new thread" and the last post was in 2005.

Now I see you post! It wasn't showing up before.

I have all of the parts but I am short on decals and trying to get ahold of Phred at Excelsior.

Back