• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Wanted: Quickburst or FF ignitors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karatekicker271

Reaction score
I am looking to buy/ trade for some Quickburst or FF ignitors. I will pay for shipping, name wha t you would like to trade... i have some crapper heads...

Yean, people will trade for those :rolleyes: If you were at a launch with me I might *give* you a few igniters, but trade for crapperheads???? Can always buy the quickburst for a buck each (???)

I think copperheads are pretty reliable if used right.. Hers a tip i learned. take a razor knife and scrpae it down the edge of each side. This helps get rid of any flashing hat will short circuit the igniter... Sorry for the OT post...:)

A novel idea would be to just buy some from www.quickburst.net :D Although the funny thing is, I see Copperheads auctioned all the time on ROL and they actually will go for about 50 cents apiece. Why anyone would buy them for retail price I don't know. But that money could help you pay for some Quickburst igniters, if you have a good amount of Coppers to sell.

Back