Advertisement: Time to get your Rockethead Rockets Mylar parachutes!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

rocket trike

Reaction score
If you need to stock up on or if you have been wanting to try our Mylar parachutes here is the chance to at a discount price. We are offering our Mylar parachutes at a 20% discount for the rest of the month of June. We also offer 2 different shipping rates on our Mylar parachutes. Both prices are for as many parachutes you order. We offer first class shipping for $.90 or priority for $4.30. If you would like more information or to place a order go to www.rocketheadrockets.com

Rocket_Russ

Reaction score
Gosh, Tom!

You already had the cheapest prices on the best chutes around. I feel guilty ordering from you, as you couldn't be making much money on this business. It must be a labor of love! :)

Keep up the good work. I sent you an email about how well your chutes are performing in regional contests, now I'm ready to start making competition streamers, too.
Russ

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Just ordered a bunch for my TARC team! Ever since you have given me the free mylar sample of your's, I've been hooked! Keep up with the great parachutes!
-Matthew

rocket trike

Reaction score
When we started up this business this was one of our goals when we started up this business. It was to keep the prices as low as possible. We also did this by offering first class shipping on our parachutes for $.90. We also wanted the best quaility materials and workman ship for this low price. From what we hear from our customers this has happen. We will keep working on products and try to keep our prices down as low as possible.

Tom

crashinj

Reaction score
Tom might shoot me for this but what the heck. I see he is back from vacation, madly producing chutes and stuff for you guys. I know Tom, and guys, he is one super nice guy, who loves to put out a great product.

Ok, Tom, you can shoot me now, but I know you and had to say it!!!

CrashinJ

Latest posts