• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: THRUSTLINE: "Mars Probe" special TRF offer!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
The Mars probe has finished it's Beta Test (Thanks AL) and will be released in a few weeks. However, i wanted to give folks on the forum a chance for a special purchase price.

So, until Oct 1 2004, all TRF members can purchase the kits for $10.50 plus shipping and handling. You must be a TRF member and make payment before midnight Oct 2nd.

Shipping to everywhere in the U.S. is 5.00 per kit, add a dollar for each extra kit. Shipping is USPS pri mail with delivery confirmation.

PayPal to [email protected] and please be sure you paste "Mars Probe" in the comments block. If you would like to send a check, please e-mail me for address.

Thanks guys.

Photo of Mars Probe

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
If you are coming Saturday, bring one along.

A

Maybe two.

And geez Louise, I forgot all about the clip whip.
You'll have to confuse me, I've been a bit excused.
Bring that too?

It was just a plot for me to place yet another Thrustline order! ;)

Got any K-1919 Honest John's again?

Originally posted by TheRadiator
It was just a plot for me to place yet another Thrustline order! ;)

Got any K-1919 Honest John's again?

I can whip up a parts pack for ya....PM or email me.

I sent the first batch of these out yesterday...the next shipment will go out Thursday in the afternoon. 8 days and counting!

John

Mine arrived today and it's mostly assembled already.

Lots to do yet! letting the glue fillets dry.

The 1/16" balsa is very easy to cut out...no need for laser cutting.

OK, mine is pretty much finished and painted.

The paint is still tacky so I can't assemble the rings until at least tomorrow.

I'll have pics then.

I only have one complaint. After making hundreds of nose cones...I really don't like the finish on BMS nose cones...I guess I spoiled myself.

Originally posted by sandman
OK, mine is pretty much finished and painted.

The paint is still tacky so I can't assemble the rings until at least tomorrow.

I'll have pics then.

I only have one complaint. After making hundreds of nose cones...I really don't like the finish on BMS nose cones...I guess I spoiled myself.

I have to agree. I know they try to keep costs down but it seems the density could be better as well as the finish....oh well, pass the sandpaper.

Okay guys and gals, the Mars Probe TRF special offer will continue until noon tomorrow (EST). If you want a MP kit, either PM me or email me before then.

Thanks again for all of your support!

...now, where's that next kit?:D

Back