• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Scale Rockets Model & High Power Rocketry Vendor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Scale Rocketeer
We offer High Power Scale Kits, Model Rocket Kits, High Power Relaodable Motor Systems G-K and Reloads, Model Rocket Motors A-C, Parachutes, Sperachutes, Launch Equipment and Building Supplies.

Welcome to The Rocket Forum....... I was wondering about your screen name...... Now I know!!! You got some great looking rockets on your website....... I am in serious trouble now, as I saw several that I would love to have.........

I noticed that your a officer in a club, so I thought you might be interested in this..We also offer club discounts for the Quest Aerospace model rockets and motors.

This is good where members of a club can combine their orders to bring the volume up. We have graduated discounts starting at orders above $100 and going up from there.

Also, we can ship cesaroni Pro38 and Pro54 Reloadable Motor Systems without LEUP. However, the reloads require hazmat and LEUP. If orders can be combined then the hazmat fees are less of an issue.

We ship quite afew of the G sized Pro38 motors and reloads without LEUP or certification as they are below the 62.5 gram limit.

I bookmarked it

One thing I hope you could add in the future
along with many other motor vendor sites
is the ability to know what motors are in stock from the website

thanks for posting it!

Back