• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Rockethead Rockets RHR 2003 is now for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
I just checked the Web site and the link for RHR 2003 was not working. It is up and working so if you want a RHR 2003 you can go to www.rocketheadrockets.com. The RHR 2003 is 20 1/2" tall with a fin span of 5 /12" and weighs 2.1oz. It has our hand turned Balsa nose cone, 3/32" Basswood fin stock, Kevlar shock cord mount, Water slide decals and a 15" Mylar parachute with Kevlar shroud line and a number 10 swivel. It flies great on a C6-5 and has good low flights on a B6-4. These sell for $11.95.

I was wondering about that. I was going to buy one a couple of weeks ago, but the link didn't work. I just thought they weren't ready yet.

Anyway I'm glad the link is working now, I'll pick one up. Building it is another matter. I've got at least a dozen kits in line that haven't even been started yet. But I keep buying new ones in the vague hope that I'll find the time to build them. Oh well, you really can't have too many kits can you?

Now if I can just figure out where my wife hid the check book............

Back