Quantcast

Advertisement: Rockethead Rockets next release 12-19

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

rocket trike

Reaction score
Rockethead Rockets is pleased to release our next Model rocket kit. We will be releasing the RHR2003 on December 19. This unique design has 3 different body tube sizes. The largest tube (BT55) on top down to a BT20 topped off with a hand turned balsa Nose cone. This rocket is 20 3/4" tall with a fin span of 6 3/8". This kit will handle 18mm motors. This kit will come with a hand turned Balsa nose cone, Balsa fin stock, 15" Mylar parachute with Kevlar shroud lines and a swivlel, waterslide decals and all the fin templets and instructions. This kit will be done with the same high quality materials as the Battle Axe. This kit will sell for $11.95 plus shipping. It will be offered on www.rocketheadrockets.com on the 19th of December. Here is a picture of the RHR2003 not the best quailty.

Thank you
Tom

rocket trike

Reaction score
Here is a picture of the decal set that will come with the rocket.

rocket trike

Reaction score
We are taking pre orders for this kit. We had to back up the shipping date to 12-22-2003 because of some of the parts are on back order and should be here nxt week. To find out more infromation or order go to www.rocketheadrockets.com

rocket trike

Reaction score
The RHR 2003 is ready to ship the first shippments will be Monday morning. Here is a picture of the parts for the RHR 2003. They are the same high quality that the Battle Axe comes with. To place a order go to www.rocketheadrockets.com.

rocket trike

Reaction score
Here is a picture of the finished RHR 2003 with our water slide decals on it.

jetra2

Reaction score
B-E-A-UTIFUL! Very nice...I promise I'll get something from you ASAP, rocket trike!

:mad: - Too many vendors...too much cool stuff! I want it all! :mad:

Jason

cydermaster

Reaction score
Just as soon as the Xmas chaos is over, you'll be getting an order for one of these, Tom. :cool: