• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Rockethead Rocket add 24" Mylar parachutes and new assortments!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
We have added a 24" Mylar parachute to our line of products. We only offer this in Red right now. We will be adding Gold and Silver with in 2 weeks. We have changed our Large assortment to a medium assortment with 1 each 12", 15" and 18". We have added a large assortment with 1 each 15", 18" and 24" and a complete assortment with1 each 10", 12", 15", 18" and 24". You can order different colors of parachute for the assortments but the 24" will be Red. If you have not tried our parachute give them a try you will not be disapointed. For more information or to place a order go to www.rocketheadrockets.com

Donald

We hope to have a kit out by the end of May. We have so busy with order parachutes that we have not had time to work on the kits. We are going to Michigan the first 2 weeks of May to see the In-laws. So we will see what we can do. i am working on putting the finalke touches on the Lighting Strike and hope to have it out real soon.

Tom

Hey Tom

That's cool, take your time. Besides, your parachutes are great anyway, I will be using two of them in my Fliskits Richter Recker for recovery.

I'll tell ya what, when of IF I get into a rocket kit manufacturing business, I think I'd want you to be my parachute supplier.

Keep up the good work.

Back