- May 20, 2004
- Reaction score
I was referred to The Rocketry Forum about Sandman's Little Joe II kit, and looking at his progress reports got me geeked up to finish a project that has been languishing for a year--my 1/195 scale Saturn V. Today, I revised some parts spec drawings for BMS. I changed the model from the Apollo 8-14 version to the Apollo 15-17 version. The change means I removed four Ullage Rockets from the S-IC/S-II interstage. That change suddenly simplified masking. I'll be sending those drawings off the BMS this week, and hopefully I can get a final prototype built. Then comes a prototype complete kit, and I think I'll really have it done by NARAM.