• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Nypower X/nsl Dvd

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Rudy

Reaction score
NYPOWER X/NSL 2003 DVD combo set from VooDoo Digital Productions

After reading the 'Kit Review' section it's apparent to me that not everyone knows the NYPOWER X/NSL 2003 DVD set is available. So here's what took me over 100 hours to bring to the rocketry public.

Edward Miller's Incredible 9' Monocopter on three J motors.

A total of 5 L3 cert attempts....Doc's Hyper Tek Armageddon@NSL, Dutch's Marvin@NSL,
Rob's Hyper Tek Pentium twice@X and Joel's Mega Nuk@X

The great looking 11 foot L motored Saturn V of Mark and Josh Hanna.

Carl Tulanko's upscale Deuce's Wild using two canted Pro 38 Smokey Sams.

Rich Pitzeruse with his upscale Patriot on AMW M power.

A cool two minute music video I thoroughly enjoyed doing

50 midpower flights all in one section one after another with motor designations

Video of the bad behavior of a few rockets. One hybrid was very ill.

Hybrid flights from H to M, including a screaching RATT K240

We follow Rob DeHate through the duct tape REbuild of his L3

Never seen a Pro 38 ignite without the casing? It's in there.

Ride along with Art Upton's BoosterVision rocket.

The two chaptered DVDs in the set are approximately 55 minutes each, recorded in DVD-R. Disk 1 is all NYPOWER X....Disk 2 is midpower and DeHate's second from X and 1/2 hour of NSL

The DVD combo is available from..........
Doug Pratt Bobby B

Here's a Quicktime movie of the Music Video from the DVD. Thanks to the group CalmInSight.......music is ©CalmInSight video is ©VooDoo Digital Productions

NYPOWER X music video

Just got my NYPOWER/NSL DVD set. I ordered it from Pratt Hobbies Sunday or Monday evening and received it today, Thursday. I've watched most of it and it is awesome. It is well worth the $25, remember it contains 2 DVD's, and I'll watch it many more times than I'll watch the Matrix or Indiana Jones. :)

I was watching Carl Tulanko's 38mm Deuce's Wild over and over until my wife told to me to get that stupid grin off my face. Then I watched the rest of the DVD.

Great job to all those involved with producing this set.
I would recommend it to everyone. 2 thumbs up and 5 stars. :D

Tim

Chuck,

Music video is really well done. Great job!!!

Gus

Thank you for the kind words. The band CalmInSight has asked that I repost a link to the music video, which I *will* do shortly, and I just may make it larger if I can find the room on the site. I'm near maxed out on memory. So I have some cutting to do. I'll post a note when I do it, unfortunatley I may have to remove the video of my son in Lacrosse. Ah, what the h e l l, he loves rocketry and will understand.......in time.

I will post something in the coffee forum when I repost. All I need is some time.

Chuck

Back