• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: MissileWorks RRC2 altimeter for sale (NEW never used)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SynergyAero

Reaction score
A couple months back, I purchased an RRC2 classic altimeter from Missileworks, and now that I have begun construction of my kit, I discovered it is just a hair too large to fit into my compact electronics bay =(

If anyone can use this altimeter, I will gladly sell it for $85 (I paid $90) and I will pay for the shipping to get it to you, within the 48 states. This should save you about $20+ alltogether!

CLICK HERE for MissileWorks RRC2 altimeter page

CLICK HERE for MissileWorks RRC2 altimeter manual

Sold! To the man in the first row for $85! Got your PM and your paypal - I will email you the tracking number on Monday =) Thanks

Cris

Greg is skeered of an altimeter with a digital downlink...

Wonder if they make a gasoline powered one?

While you're downloading all your data - I'll be preping and getting to ready to fly again..... :)

Now I can appreciate all the info a good logging altimeter can generate - but I just like my altimeters to pop out the chutes and return my rocket safely - then fly again. :)

Thanks SynergyAero
I got the RRC2 on Friday. Looks great!!

Awesome! Seemed like a great altimeter, just a fuzz too big for my rocket =(

Back