• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: looking for nosecones

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havoc821

Reaction score
I was looking for 3 CC Express style nosecones that fit the BT55 tubes. Does anybody know where I can find these or do any of you have some that you are willing to sell? I was hoping to get them with shipping less than $15. Thanks!

Originally posted by havoc821
I was looking for 3 CC Express style nosecones that fit the BT55 tubes. Does anybody know where I can find these or do any of you have some that you are willing to sell? I was hoping to get them with shipping less than $15. Thanks!

Balsa Machining Service

BNC55AC

$2.80 each x 3 =

$8.40 plus shipping $6.00

= $14.40 total

https://balsamachining.com/CONES.htm

Yeah I'm sure those would be fine but I would prefer plastic because it is easier to finish and that they are stronger. If I can't find plastic I will go with the balsa. Thanks!

Hey Havoc, this does not relate to the thread, but I've been trying to PM you about the rings you ordered (eveything is fine, we're about to ship them). TRF keeps telling me your box is full and won't accept my PM. Please email me at [email protected] so we can talk.

Let me check my stash this evening to be sure - but I probably have 3 plastic 55AC cones I could ship you for that price.

Cool! If you don't mind, please check! That would be great! Thanks!

The local hobby shop should carry the PNC-55AC for $2.49 each.
That is, if they carry them at all, and if theres one near you.
I just bought 2 of those (bullpup size) and 2 of the longer & pointier ones.
I guess they ran out of Sidewinder cones.
They still have the bt-56 Maniac cones though.

CTimm

Best site so far by far is our clubs great close friends at Performance Rocketry These guys are great they are very fast with orders and they deal in everything you need to build every type of rocket. They have helped us out in many jams so give them a try. Take a look at those HIGH POWERED kits.

You know, if your not in a hurry, you could wait for the next Hobby Lobby sale, and probably get 3 whole kits with that cone for close to $15. Then you get lots of other parts to use, in which you again would need nose cones for. ;)

Tim

Thanks for the replies guys, although I am quite suprised that you search that far back for stuff. I was given one, but I will still probably order some soon. Kinda of gotten disracted from rockets lately after getting back into RC flying. Thanks guys!

Back