• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Looking for a wee bit of BT-100 / 101

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenobi65

Reaction score
I'm working on a clone of the old Estes SS Cassiopeia. Most of the parts are pretty easily obtainable, but the kit features a ring at the back that was originally a 1" long piece of BT-100.

Since I don't want to have to buy an entire 34" tube if I can avoid it, I'm looking to see if anyone has a scrap bit that they would be willing to part with. Ideally, I'm looking for 1" of BT-100, but I'll take a piece of BT-101, as the size difference isn't worth quibbling over for this application.

The piece doesn't need to be exactly 1" long (though, if it is, all the better, since I wouldn't need to cut it to fit), but it can't be any shorter than 1". Price is negotiable, and I'll pay for shipping (of course).

If you're interested, either reply to this post, or PM me.

Thanks in advance!

I have some bits of BT-101 left over from all of the Litttle Joe II kits. I can cut off a piece and send it.

PM me your address.

sandman

Back