• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: looking for, 29/40-120 24/40 29/240

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1dermon

Reaction score
any one of these casings. i'd like to have. if anyone is getting rid of them, give me a buzz and we can work something out. i have G80-10T's, an unbuilt LOC onyx, several other kits, or just plain green cash.

You can always borrow one of mine ;). The 29/240 is real easy to get. The consumer cases you have to look for. Try Performance Hobbies.

Check on eBay & ROL auctions. I see 29/40-120s up for bid all the time. However, they pretty much tend to go for the same price as retail (~$50). YMMV.

yeah, i'll probably just buy new. whatever. i really would like a 24/40, but that 29/240 would be nice to have for next year as well.

I have an Aerotech RMS 29/40-120. I got it from ROL thinking that my Dr. Rocket ends would work on it. (They don’t) You need to have the Aerotech ends for this case. I would be glad to sale it to you for a lot less then retail because I can’t use it. Email me at mailto:[email protected]:)

nah, i was looking for casing, closures and all. the complete motor. but if you would cut a DEAL i might be interested.

From what I gather from the retailers sites the only way to get the end closures for the 40-120 is the buy the whole motor system. So it looks like I’m stuck with a useless casing. Any one know any different?

This one only cost me $8 plus $2 shipping. If any one wants it I'll let them have it for what it cost me. $10

performance hobbies sells the forward closure for 15 bucks. but i can't find the aft. do some searching. it would probably cost just as much as a new one though to get the forward and aft closures plus the case. 10 bucks, +15 forward closure and say the aft is also 15 thats 40. about what it is new.

Hi Borderline I'll grab it from you if it's still avaialble?
Shipping will be a couple of extra bucks to Canada where I'm livin.
Let me know either way.
You can e-mail me here on the TRF or to my [email protected]
Happy New Year:D
Mikey

If still looking, I have a Aerotech 24/40 and a Aerotech/Dr.Rocket 29/180-240 set that will be available. Thanks. Steve

How much are you asking for both? allthough r1dermon
has first go at it :)
I even have a couple of reloads for them allreasy.
Couldn't resist and I figure they would propably be sold once I get the casings.

yeah man, how much you want for the 24/40? extreme can take the 180-240, i already have the 180, and i'll just buy the 240 case seperate...wouldnt want to split your system up. PM me about the 24/40 im definately interested.

that wouldnt work out for me. unless they got bid for really cheap. the price of the 180/240 system is way more than the price of a 24/40. but..if you'd like to bid on them, i'd throw down 35 if you win the bid.

Fair enough I will monitor the auction and wait.
I have a bid on a 24mm rms from aerotech.
It's reached my limit at $37.00 and if it goes higher I might as well buy a brand new one.
Mikey

Hi I was just looking at https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/

he is advertising some aerotech rms stuff.
29/120 case for $23.70.
Whats up with that? would this be a complete 29 mm/120 case or would other parts have to be purchased?

Anyway sorry for going on and on ....
Mikey

probably just a case, no closures. 35+ for a 24/40 is basically the price for a new one...but i've inquired at a couple vendors and they were out. havent tried magnum yet though, and they seem to have quite a reasonable price....only thing is, are they still shipping? i know the site is up for sale, but is he still taking orders?

Originally posted by extremevelocity
Hi I was just looking at https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/

he is advertising some aerotech rms stuff.
29/120 case for $23.70.
Whats up with that? would this be a complete 29 mm/120 case or would other parts have to be purchased?

Anyway sorry for going on and on ....
Mikey

The 29/120 you are looking at is the high power case for the G77 and G79. You want the 29/40-120 for the E16-G64

Thanx for the info,I would have propably bought the wrong stuff.
Trust me this has happened in the past:D
Mikey

i just got the 3 pc set (18/20, 24/40, 29/40-120) from red arrow for $99. i thought that was a good deal. they often have the 29/40-120 up on ebay buy it now for $39.

Back