• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Kevlar Cord For Trf Memebers!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
Okay folks here we go again!

I am offering Kevlar cord for my TRF buds for a buck per 10 feet.

Size 346
Tensile stregnth is approx. 150 lbs
Bonded

Shipping per 10 feet is 1.50 and a dime for every 10 feet there after. This will go on as long as a spool lasts so if you want to RESERVE some, please e-mail me at....

[email protected]

Please include;
Length
TRF username
address

Mode of payment can either be done through PayPal ([email protected])or by check. If you use PayPal....please add extra .30 to help me cover PP fees.
Thanks
JR

Originally posted by Adam Selene
what does size 346 mean in real world measurements?

About .035" and 140# tensile strength. Have you seen the stuff that's in the Quest kits? This stuff is thicker, but not too much. Perfect for LPR and some MOR applications though I only use it in all of my LPR kits.

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Okay folks here we go again!

I am offering Kevlar cord for my TRF buds for a buck per 10 feet.

Size 346
Tensile stregnth is approx. 150 lbs

Got any heavier?

Not right now. What are specifically looking for and for what type of application?

I need some for making LOC style shock cord anchors. As heavy as possible. Doesn't need to be coated. I was using 260 lbs doubled.

So are you saying you need a cord that's 500lb test?

Yep, and I found some. Another member has some 500+lbs 3/16" kevlar tape coming and I'm buying a batch.

Back