• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: I found two 18mm RMS cases!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman

Reaction score
I stopped at my local hobby shop and apparently his distributor sent him two 18mm Aerotech RMS reload cases!

He's selling them for $34.95 each but I may be able to talk him down.

Anybody interested???

He has no reloads (18mm) so they may be on the hanger for a while.

Email or PM me if anyone is interested.

Joe Burger,

Is AT gonna make some reloads for these things anytime soon?

sandman

Sandman,

I think that Aerotech has produced and shipped some of the 18mm reloads, because I saw one vender online that had the D13 with several delays available a couple of days ago. Can't remember which one, though.

Russ

Sandman,

Yeppers, I'm interested.

I've been looking online, and the best price I could find WAS at Great Lakes - $24.99. But their out at the moment. *sniff*

E-Hobbies has the same for $31.99. If'n you can talk the store down a bit, please let me know.

I'll have to wait on reloads anyways, but at least I can get the case. Thanks for posting. 8)

Cheers,

I was looking in the wrong section at GLH. They apparently have them available at $24.99

ARO91181 AEROTECH 91181 RELOAD MOTOR SYSTEM 18/20,
$ 24.99
Shipping $ 7.00
Sales Tax $ 1.69
Grand Total $ 33.68

Not bad for S&H and tax since I'm in the same State. lol

These folks need to get a email account up and running, so it looks like I'll have to call..*Grrrrr*

https://www.greatlakeshobbies.com/c...e+szwx2962ff701570+-p+-c+scstore.cfg+ARO91181

I'll see what the skinny is and let ya know sometime monday.

Cheers my friend,

Back