• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Glue Bottles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
I have a WHOLE bunch of 1 oz. and 2 oz. plastic glue bottle that will go in the Ebay very soon.
I am offering them to TRF members for .70 each plus shipping.
Shipping depends on where it's going but probably no more than a couple of bucks.
These are clear plastic and perfect for yellow or white glue that most of us buy in bulk. AND...it's got a great twisting, self-cleaning cap!!:D

Get 2 of each for 2.80!!

Glue%20bottles%204.JPG

Originally posted by SecretSquirrel
I need a set of those, do they come with that cool V2?

You know me Don...I can make it happen.....it just costs $$$$.:D

"But for you," (In my best Godfather voice)"...I can do this favor for you...."

Any idea approx what the rock-bottom cheapest shipping would be to Fort Worth (76008) for about five of each size?

Originally posted by powderburner
Any idea approx what the rock-bottom cheapest shipping would be to Fort Worth (76008) for about five of each size?

Do you go to the DARS meeting? Maybe if you wanted to save on shipping I could purchase some with you and you could just give them to me at the next DARS meeting.

By the way, could you put epoxy in there? Seems like an easy method of making fillets, even though you would have to ditch the bottle afterwards. A longer curing epoxy would be great for it though if making many fillets or miscellanous epoxying.

Originally posted by rocketsonly
Do you go to the DARS meeting? Maybe if you wanted to save on shipping I could purchase some with you and you could just give them to me at the next DARS meeting.

By the way, could you put epoxy in there? Seems like an easy method of making fillets, even though you would have to ditch the bottle afterwards. A longer curing epoxy would be great for it though if making many fillets or miscellanous epoxying.

I like to ship priority when I can. Since these things are light, I could ship a bunch to TX for about 3.85.

I don't see why they wouldn't hold epoxy....as long as it wasn't mixed:D

rocketsonly----

I rarely go to any part of Dallas, especially north Dallas, and I am not a DARS member.

The last time I tried to get to Plano (about 50 miles for me, one way from the west side of FW) for an event I spent more than three hours in the car because of road construction and traffic. No thanks.

If you can think of any other way to get together sometime zap me a PM?

flying silverad--

so, for about $11, I could pay for ten of these and shipping?
would you PM a mailing address to me?
Thanks!

Originally posted by flying_silverad
I like to ship priority when I can. Since these things are light, I could ship a bunch to TX for about 3.85.

I don't see why they wouldn't hold epoxy....as long as it wasn't mixed:D

Why not mixed epoxy? Would the heat melt the plastic or something?

rocketsonly----

I rarely go to any part of Dallas, especially north Dallas, and I am not a DARS member.

The last time I tried to get to Plano (about 50 miles for me, one way from the west side of FW) for an event I spent more than three hours in the car because of road construction and traffic. No thanks.

If you can think of any other way to get together sometime zap me a PM?

flying silverad--

Thanks!

That's fine.

rocketsonly----

flying silverad--

Thanks!

Yep. PM on the way.:D

annother cool use is to mix F-N-F with water and store it in those bottles..it stays at that consistency and you just squirt it onto your fin or fillet and spread it out, no mess and really handy!

Originally posted by stymye
annother cool use is to mix F-N-F with water and store it in those bottles..it stays at that consistency and you just squirt it onto your fin or fillet and spread it out, no mess and really handy!

F-N-F?

Originally posted by Rocketman35
who makes that V2 in your picture? Just the size im looking for.

TIA

I do.
It's a BT60 size kit. It's arrival will be announced at the end of the month.:D

Gotta love a V2. I think my oldest boy is hooked on them too. Maybe Santa will bring us both one. ;)

F_S- would the 2oz. bottles be appropriate for baby and tracking powder?

ie, do they open enough to allow the talc to flow without having to
squeeze too much (and make a mess)? How easily do they close- are
they twist tops or push-down?

Originally posted by brianc
F_S- would the 2oz. bottles be appropriate for baby and tracking powder?

ie, do they open enough to allow the talc to flow without having to
squeeze too much (and make a mess)? How easily do they close- are
they twist tops or push-down?

Well...yes...and no. I would use hem for talc, but not tracking powder. If you're like me, You use a whole lot of tracking powder and you would you probably would be re-filling it at a frustrating rate.

They are twist-up-down type caps

Back