• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Free to a Good Home

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
First Come, First Served

I have 2 Nokia 447L PC monitors with built in speakers that I will GIVE , thats right GIVE to the first TRF member(s) willing to come and get them. They are in very good condition, I just want them out of the house.

These are 17" SVGA ready monitors.

Remember the key words are

FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!

I am not willing to pack or ship them. (Unless you want to give me an Aerotech 38mm J reloadable motor (used is OK)).

You folks have first dibs

They are located about 10 miles south of Hartford CT.

PM me if interested. They will no longer be available after 10/31/04.

A

If anyone along the way from New Haven CT to Philly to Memphis to Dallas cuts the deal with him, I'm driving that route in a few days and have room in the van. But you'd have to hurry, I'm leaving Wednesday AM.

Sold.

Dynasoar, If you can pick them up on Wed, I'll have someone at the house to give them to you. I'll PM you a phone number you can use. Please post a reply to let me know you saw this.

A

Back