• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Free Aerospace Data Sheets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Okay I won't go as far as saying this is shameless, just thought this would be nice to do for people . . .

I don't know if anybody has been to St. Louis and Boeing's Prologue room, but it's a pretty nice small, aerospace, museum that includes full scale engineering mockups of the Mercury and Gemini capsules:
www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/tours/prologueroom/index.html

From the museum I've obtained an initial series of seven (7), professionally made, full color photos/data sheets on some of the aerospace systems that Boeing heritage companies developed. They're printed on the front & back (picture on front/data on back). The seven sheets include:
- Anthology of the Mercury, Gemini, & Apollo rockets
- Mercury
- Gemini
- Apollo/Saturn V
- Space Shuttle
- International Space Station
- X-45C Joint Unmanned Combat Air Systems (recently cancelled by Air Force)
- Harpoon 21 missile

I'm more than willing to send these out to people for free. I'll be able to obtain more in the future, this summer, but the initial push is for ten people only - as I only grabbed ten copies of each.

Please PM me (only PMs, NOT e-mails) if you're interested. You'll need to send me a self-addressed stamped envelope for return to you. Once I get home tonight, I'll respond with the dimensions of envelope needed (11x14?), total weight (1.5 oz?), and my zip code and address.

Again, I can do this more in the future, but I only have ten copies initially. So I'll reserve these for the first ten people who respond through a PM.

Cheers mates . . .

Back