• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Estes Python Wanted!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
I'm looking for an Estes Python. I think it's product #2171. It's the one they discontinued a few years ago. I am willing to pay a fair price, or would be happy to trade items that we sell.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

just guessing....building a Pro series Terrier Sandhawk?

building a Pro series Terrier Sandhawk?

If you are, get a Seahawk instead. It has the same lower stage but includes the transition.

sandman

Now Sandman?????
How long has it been since you've seen a Seahawk for sale??

Those are really cool lookin and flying rockets....
The last ones I saw for sale was nearing $50......:cool:

Good luck on your search Juaru, those Python are great looking as well...

LOL!

I have two Seahawks!

But I don't really want to part with my Python.

sandman

10-4...
I had 4 Seahawks but now have 3. I gave in to one of my 4H
Kids wanting it..... I have one Python and I've been tempted
to build it numerous times but I haven't yet. I really like both of
these rockets....

the B.T. diameter is quite rare... why couldn't they use a more standard size?

The 1.84" tube was scale for a Terrier/Sandhawk with the Sandhawk part being a BT-55 (1.325")

Sandman

I have one, I am not the biggest fn of it, and 1 upper fin and 1 lower fin are broken off, pm me if you wanna know more

Thanks Conner, but I don't think you have the one I'm looking for. The one I want doesn't have upper fins. Here's a pic

I've got one with original box. Everything is there except directions and centering rings (my TARC team can easily cut the rings for a small fee, www.rocketguts.com )

PM or email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I'd rather do a trade, but money is alway great too.

Thanks.

Originally posted by airforce
How long has it been since you've seen a Seahawk for sale??

Those are really cool lookin and flying rockets....
The last ones I saw for sale was nearing $50......:cool:

I can get several extra Seahawk kits. If you will be at NARAM, I can bring one...

Bill

Back