• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Could someone make me some Estes Der V-3 decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
I really want to clone an Estes Der V-3 since I have the main body tube and nose cone and the rest of the parts needed are easily obtainable but I need some decals.

If someone here has a decal program and is willing to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated, I would even be willing to pay for them.:)

I think excelsior has them ready to print, he does nice work!

I got my Der-V3 decals from TangoPapa (that was before Excelsior opened up in earnest.)

Do yourself a favor and build it "E" engine capable. One of my favorite flyers on an E9-6.

Heck, I'm going to build another with a 2 x E mount.

But by all means, get 'em from Astronboy (Excelsior).

Originally posted by dragonshiprider
Good luck on getting your stuff from Excelsior.He was suppose to do some custom stuff for me several months ago.He said he would do them and let me know when they where done.It's been about two and a half months and nothing.I'd go with Tango Papa.Of course maybe he just didn't wanna do them for me or something because nobody else seems to have problems with him.It's a shame too because he did some stuff for me before and they where really nice and until this happened I have had nothing but good things to say about him and plenty of them.

I think Phred took a bit of a hiatus there for awhile. I had a decal request in to him a while ago - and it did take a while for him to get back to me. But, he did get back to making decals and sent me my decals. You might send him another email.

Originally posted by Fore Check
I think Phred took a bit of a hiatus there for awhile. I had a decal request in to him a while ago - and it did take a while for him to get back to me. But, he did get back to making decals and sent me my decals. You might send him another email.

New thread on this issue in Vendors section. :)

Latest posts

Back