• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Clip-Whips

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karatekicker271

Reaction score
Hi! I have decided to start making and selling my own custom clip-whips for any sized cluster. If you would like to order some, p.m. me with what size your cluster is and I will give you a price. I will also tell you what they are made out of, they are currently in my garage and I can't go out their rite now. I used them on my Deuce's Wild and it launched everytime. Also, if you would like pictures of them just let me know. I can make as many as you want, for any size cluster! Thanks and be sure to let me know if you want any!

also, MarvSRG has used my clip-whips and the lighted his off everytime. (he said i could use his name lol)

Kudos to those clip whips...great quality and helped out great on wiring for my clusters (I'm an old-fashioned wire twister). Buy 'em!

Back