• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Big Rocketry Garage Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CptTom22

Reaction score
This list of High Power Rocketry items result from my pursuit of the hobby over the last 10 years. I am level 3 certified, a TAP committee member, and a long-time member of TRA.

The prices I’m asking are fair so I am firm on the prices. I’ll consider a nominal discount if you purchase multiple items. Prices do not include shipping. I take Paypal.

I’m glad to send pictures on unique items such as rockets, but don’t ask for pictures of items you can see on various websites. Mine look the same.

Tom Savoie
303-948-2791 [email protected]

6” Dia X 10 foot Rocket. This was my successful Level 3 certification rocket—Miss American Pie. Flown once. Excellent condition. (There are a couple of minor surface blemishes resulting from its successful flight.) Airframe is fortified with two layers of 6 oz and one layer of 2 oz fiberglass. Includes a all harnesses, a 12-foot Spherachute parachute, deployment bag and a 36” drogue chute. Beautifully painted. Built for an Aerotech 75-6400 Motor. (See below) Achieves altitudes in excess of 10,000 feet. This rocket is setup for single or redundant dual deployment. Beautifully designed, built and finished. Key switch arming. (No electronics are included).
$245.00

4” Rocket. 4” with CPR dual deployment, expertly constructed from the PML Eclipse kit, flown successfully several times. Excellent condition except for a few surface blemishes and scratches that come from successfully flying this rocket several times. Built with Rail Guides. (No electronics or chutes are included.)
$80.00

2-Stage Rocket with 4” Booster and 3” sustainer. This beautifully painted rocket has a few minor surface blemishes resulting from several successful flights. Comes with no electronics or chutes. Requires two altimeters and a timer. (No Electronics or chutes are included.)
$90.00

4” Rocket. Expertly built from a LOC EZI 65 kit. This rocket has been modified for dual deployment. . (No Electronics or chutes are included.)
$50.00

Adept ALT05-50K Altimeter Used once Excellent condition.
$75.00

DR. Rocket 75mm 6400 Rocket Motor. Comes with protective sleeve and both end closures. Never flown.
$295.00

Dr. Rocket 54mm 1706 motor complete with both end closures. Flown twice. Excellent condition.
$100.

Dr. Rocket 54mm 1280 Case. Never flown. Excellent condition.
$65.

Dr. Rocket 54mm 852 Case. Never flown. Excellent condition.
$55

Dr Rocket 38mm 1080 Motor complete with both end closures. Flown 4 or 5 times. Very good condition.
$85.

Dr Rocket 38mm 720 Motor complete with both end closures. Flown half dozen times. Very good condition.
$70.

Dr Rocket 38mm 360 Case. Flown 4 or 5 times. Very good condition.
$20.

Dr. Rocket 29mm 360 Motor complete with both end closures. Flown 3 times. Very good condition.
$60.00

Dr. Rocket 29mm 240 Motor complete with both end closures. Brand new. Excellent condition.
$78.

54mm Aeropack Motor Retrainer. New
$25

38mm Slimline Motor Retainer New.
$12.

38mm Slimline Motor Retainer New.
$12.

Squirrel Cage blower with 1 HP motor. Used with a Paint booth so I could paint rockets in my basement. Good condition. Heavy item.
$45.00

Originally posted by CptTom22
Dr. Rocket 54mm 1280 Case. Never flown. Excellent condition.
$65.

Tom,

I hope you are just "cutting back" and not getting out of the hobby. I would really hate to see an experienced L3 leaving.

The 54/1280 case caught my eye. I looked at my "on-site" vendor's website to verify what reloads would use this case. I found that he (Performance Hobbies) is selling this case for $62. Your's doesn't come with closures right?

Originally posted by Rocketmaniac
Tom,

I hope you are just "cutting back" and not getting out of the hobby. I would really hate to see an experienced L3 leaving.

I second that!

Has any of your rockets sold? And where are you located? I am interested in a couple of your rockets but need to check shipping costs. Any information would help. Do you accept PayPal?
Thanks in advance. Breck.

P.S, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Can I put the Dr. Rocket 54mm 1706 motor on hold or not? Also is the foward closure plugged or not?

Back