• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Announcement: Excelsior launches website and adds three new decal sets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Job Fred! The website looks very good and professional! A suggestion though. On my display (13" screen at 800x600) the "How to apply Excelsior Waterslide Decals" wraps over and down. I think you may want to change that to make it something like, "Applying our Decals" or something like that!

Congrats!

Jason

Thanks for the feedback on the site Jetra.

I have updated the title to 'How to apply'

Let me know how this looks now.

I just got my Red Max decals last weekend. These are without a doubt the best Alps decals I've seen.

Originally posted by astronboy
I have updated the title to 'How to apply'

Let me know how this looks now.

Looks a lot better Fred. You may want to bold the text to make it more visible, and maybe add a link in the main text of the page just cause the top corner isn't the best spot for an important link like that to be visible.

Jason

Thanks for the feedback Jetra.

Due to time and knowledge constraints, I used 'point and click' webpage design offered by my web host. Unfortunately, I this leaves me a bit limited in what changes I can make.... I cannot bold these letters as it is just a 'type page title here' sort of thing.

I have however, updated the decal samples so that the white protions are now visible, and they are of a higher quality. However, the samples are still nowhere nearly as finely detailed as the decals.

Thanks for the kind words Sercret Squirrel!!

Back